This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.
Let us start by considering the references. Your research is leading edge, first to review, experiment or calculate at this level or type of problem. Leading edge work needs current references. As a rule of thumb half your reference should be no older than 4 years. Indeed, most less than 2 years on an ideal and thorough paper.
Authors must adhere to the Conference written paper format. The author must submit the draft version of paper for review before the due submission deadline.
* Abstract Submission(Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper):You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech.
* Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review.
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system or email. Please click following link:
1) In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
2) If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist